…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 215 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 870 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Garden Brick Barbecue AV2000F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Garden Brick Barbecue AV2000F Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Grilled Leek And Sweet Pepper"
2 medium leeks, green tops trimmed, split up to the root ends, cleaned
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 large red bell pepper
1 large yellow bell pepper
4 Tablespoon unsalted butter
1 large clove, garlic, minced fine
1/3 cup dry vermouth salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
12 oz. fresh fettuccine
1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
Prepare a medium−hot fire in the grill. Coat the leeks with olive oil.
Place the leeks and peppers on the cooking grid directly over the fire.
Grill, turning as needed, until leeks are tender and golden brown, about
10−12 minutes, and skin of peppers is charred, about 15 minutes. Remove the leeks from grill and let cool. Remove the peppers from the grill and place in a paper or plastic bag and seal; set aside and allow to steam.
When cool, trim root ends from leeks, then cut into thin strips. Peel and seed bell peppers and cut into thin strips.
Meanwhile, heat a large pot of water to boiling.
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until pale golden. Add vermouth, and reduce to syrupy consistency. Stir in leeks and peppers and season with salt and pepper.
Salt boiling water, add pasta, and cook until tender but still firm to the bite. Drain thoroughly, add to skillet and toss well. Sprinkle with thyme and serve hot.