…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 145 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 660 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Garden Brick Barbecue Grill AV1110F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Garden Brick Barbecue Grill AV1110F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Garden Brick Barbecue Grill AV1110F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Beer Barbecue Sauce"
1 cup Prepared barbecue sauce
1 cup Ketchup
2/3 cup Beer
1/4 cup Honey or Molasses
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Hot pepper sauce
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
2 Garlic cloves, minced
2 Onions, finely chopped
In large bowl, combine barbecue sauce, ketchup, beer, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, pepper, garlic and onions. Place food in marinade and let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hours or in refrigerator overnight. When ready to cook, remove food and place marinade in saucepan and cook for 10 minutes or until thickened.
Use as sauce for basting or serving with cooked food.