……………………….. Free Shipping …………………………
Width: 390 cm
Oven Depth: 120 cm
Barbecue Depth: 65cm
Height: 235 cm
Weight: 2500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 72x53cm
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Garden Stone Barbecue and Oven GR65F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Garden Stone Barbecue and Oven GR65F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
16 large king prawns
3 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
Juice of 1 lemon
For the aioli:
1 clove garlic
Pinch of sea salt
1 large egg yolk
½ tsp Dijon mustard
125ml Filippo Berio Olive Oil
125ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of half a lemon
Wedges of lemon and salad leaves
1. Place the prawns, oil and lemon juice in a shallow dish and toss together, set aside to marinate. For the aioli, crush the garlic and sprinkle over the salt, rub to a smooth paste with the edge of a knife, set aside.
2. Place the egg yolk and mustard into a small food processor. Slowly, drop by drop, add the olive oils. Pulse until the ingredients become a thick paste. Stir in the garlic and lemon juice and plenty of ground black pepper.
3. Cook the prawns over hot barbecue coals for 6-8 minutes, turning once until charred on the outside and cooked through.
4. Serve with the aioli and wedges of lemon and a few salad leaves.