……………………….. Free Shipping …………………………
Width: 390 cm
Oven Depth: 120 cm
Barbecue Depth: 65cm
Height: 235 cm
Weight: 2500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 72x53cm
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded,
more information available at: Paypal
Garden Stone Barbecue and Oven GR65F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
16 large king prawns
3 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
Juice of 1 lemon
For the aioli:
1 clove garlic
Pinch of sea salt
1 large egg yolk
½ tsp Dijon mustard
125ml Filippo Berio Olive Oil
125ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of half a lemon
Wedges of lemon and salad leaves
1. Place the prawns, oil and lemon juice in a shallow dish and toss together, set aside to marinate. For the aioli, crush the garlic and sprinkle over the salt, rub to a smooth paste with the edge of a knife, set aside.
2. Place the egg yolk and mustard into a small food processor. Slowly, drop by drop, add the olive oils. Pulse until the ingredients become a thick paste. Stir in the garlic and lemon juice and plenty of ground black pepper.
3. Cook the prawns over hot barbecue coals for 6-8 minutes, turning once until charred on the outside and cooked through.
4. Serve with the aioli and wedges of lemon and a few salad leaves.