……………………….. Free Shipping …………………………
Width: 350 cm
Depth: 170 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 2500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 72x53cm
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Garden Stone Barbecue GR64F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Garden Stone Barbecue GR64F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
4 chicken breasts, skin on if preferred
100ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsp roughly chopped chives
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
350g vine ripened tomatoes, halved
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Slash the chicken breasts 3 times with a sharp knife and put into a glass dish.
2. Prepare the Moroccan Chilli Marinade, pour over the chicken, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. To make the dressing, pour the olive oil into a blender or food processor, add the chives and vinegar and blend until smooth. Scrape the mixture into a bowl.
4. Remove the seeds from tomatoes then chop. Add to the dressing and season.
5. Cook the chicken on a medium hot barbecue for about 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through, brush with the marinade during cooking. Serve with the tomato dressing.