…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 168 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 720 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Grill Brick Outdoor AV325F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Grill Brick Outdoor AV325F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Grill Brick Outdoor AV325F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Pineapple Baby Back Ribs"
3 cups pineapple juice
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons mustard powder
1/3 cup ketchup
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
2 teaspoons ground ginger
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 (2 pound) slab baby back pork ribs
1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
In a large glass bowl or dish, stir together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, mustard powder, ketchup, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and soy sauce. Mix in the cloves, ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper.
Cut ribs into serving size pieces and place into the marinade. Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 8 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven the oven to 275F. Place ribs into a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with marinade. Cook for 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat. Cook ribs on the grill for about 15 to 20 minutes, basting with barbecue sauce, and turning frequently.