MASONRY BARBECUE BBQ PR4710F
Width: 187 cm
Depth: 068 cm
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 880 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 73x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
- Available in two colours: Brown and Grey
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Perfect Potato Salad"
500g baby Jersey Royal potatoes
3 tbsp french mayonnaise
3 tbsp creme fraiche
½ small red onion, finely diced sprigs of mint sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to tast
Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, then drain and cool n In a large bowl mix the potatoes with the onion, mayonnaise and creme fraiche.
Add the salt and pepper, garnish with the mint and serve.
To preserve any leftover potato salad, place in the fridge between 2-4 °C.