MASONRY BARBECUE FOR SALE AV150R
Width: 200 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 700 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 79x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
To view the optional F50 swivel grill, click HERE
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price remains the same!
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Tucson T-Bones Steven Raichlen"
2 tsp ground ancho chili powder
2 tsp course salt
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, salt, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, black pepper and mustard powder.
Set up you grill for direct grilling and preheat to high. Toss the mesquite chips on the coals.
Season the steaks generously on both sides with the rub.
Brush and oil the grill grate.
Arrange the steak on the grate, placing it on a diagonal to the bars.
Grill for about 2 minutes, then rotate the steak a quarter trun to create an atrractive crosshatch of grill marks; grill for 1 or 2 minutes more.
Turn the steak over and grill for about 2 minutes, then rotate a quarter turn and finish cooking to the desired doneness.
The internal temperature when read on an instant read meat thermometer should be 140 to 145º F for medium rare.
Transfer the steaks to a warm platter or plate and keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil almost to smoking in a frying pan placed on the grill plate.
Add the jalapeños, garlic and cilantro and cook until fragrant and just beginning to brown (approx. 2 minutes).
Spoon this mixture over the steaks and serve at once.