…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 200 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 700 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 79x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Masonry Barbecue For Sale AV150R
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Masonry Barbecue For Sale AV150R. Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Tucson T-Bones Steven Raichlen"
2 tsp ground ancho chili powder
2 tsp course salt
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, salt, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, black pepper and mustard powder. Set up you grill for direct grilling and preheat to high. Toss the mesquite chips on
Season the steaks generously on both sides with the rub. Brush and oil the grill grate. Arrange the steak on the grate, placing it on a diagonal to the bars. Grill for about 2 minutes, then rotate the steak a quarter trun to create an atrractive crosshatch of grill marks; grill for 1 or 2 minutes more. Turn the steak over and grill for about 2 minutes, then rotate a quarter turn and finish cooking to the desired doneness. The internal temperature when read on an instant read meat thermometer should be 140 to 145º F for medium rare.
Transfer the steaks to a warm platter or plate and keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil almost to smoking in a frying pan placed on the grill plate. Add the jalapeños, garlic and cilantro and cook until fragrant and just beginning to brown (approx. 2 minutes).
Spoon this mixture over the steaks and serve at once.