…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 089 cm
Depth: 062 cm
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Masonry Barbecue Grill AR8070F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Masonry Barbecue Grill AR8070F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Masonry Barbecue Grill AR8070F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Ayres Rock' Cheese Ball"
125g mild cheddar cheese, grated
125g mature cheddar cheese, grated
250g soft cream cheese
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 gherkins, finely chopped
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp curry powder
- Mix all the ingredients except the paprika and curry powder in a large bowl, and shape into a large ball
- Add the paprika and curry powder to a shallow dish and mix. Roll the cheese ball in the spices until fully covered and place in the fridge between 2-4 °C until ready to serve