…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 133 cm
Depth: 062 cm
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Masonry Barbecue kits AR8120F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Masonry Barbecue kits for garden AR8120F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Masonry Barbecue kits for garden AR8120F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
« BBQ tandoori-style chicken »
8 chicken thighs, on the bone, skin removed
2 tbsp lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
large knob of butter, to serve
For the marinade
125g pot full-fat plain yogurt
4 fat garlic cloves
thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled
½ - ¾ tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp vegetable oil
Using a sharp knife, slash the chicken thighs 3 times, going all the way down to the bone – this allows the marinade to get in, and means quicker and more even cooking. If you have the time, toss with the lemon juice and 1 tsp salt in a bowl and leave to marinate for 1 hr.
Blend together all the marinade ingredients until smooth (add the extra lemon and salt if you skipped the first marinating stage). Pour over the chicken, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 3-4 hrs (overnight is best).
Heat the barbecue to a medium-high heat, or heat your grill to its highest setting and line a baking tray with foil. Place the chicken on the barbecue and cook, turning often, for 20-25 mins until charred and cooked through. Or place the chicken on the foil-lined tray and grill for the same amount of time, or until charred on both sides and cooked through. Top the chicken with the butter and leave to melt, then serve with lemon wedges.