…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 107 cm
Depth: 068 cm
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 800 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 70x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Masonry Barbecue Sale PR4700F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Available in two colours: Brown and Grey
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Masonry Barbecue Sale PR4700F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Masonry Barbecue Sale PR4700F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Unbeatable Bulgar Salad"
225g bulgar wheat
1 small orange pepper
2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
3 tbsp soy sauce
6 tbsp french dressing
Place the bulgar wheat in a pan, pour over 275ml of boiling water and cover for 15 minutes, until the water has been completely absorbed
Meanwhile mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and set aside
Once cooled, add the bulgar wheat to the bowl, season with salt and pepper and stir well
Allow to chill in the fridge between 2-4 °C for a few hours before serving