MASONRY BBQ CHIMNEY AR2090F
Width: 150 cm
Depth: 057 cm
Height: 245 cm
Weight: 650 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 69x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Boozy BBQ Oranges"
8 large oranges caster sugar for dusting small wine glass of orange liqueur tin foil
Take a large double layered oblong of foil
Cut the skin and pith off of the oranges and cut each orange in half
Place the orange halves on the foil and squeeze any juice left on the orange skin over the oranges
Dust liberally with caster sugar and pour over the orange liqueur
Fold up the foil making a parcel and scrunch the ends to make a handle
Place on the barbecue when the coals are cooling, after 10 minutes use your
Thermapen to check the internal temperature of the oranges have heated to around 50 °C and prepare to serve
Open the parcel and smell the aroma – wait for the rush!