…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 150 cm
Depth: 057 cm
Height: 245 cm
Weight: 650 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Masonry BBQ Chimney AR2090F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Masonry BBQ Chimney AR2090F. Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Boozy BBQ Oranges"
8 large oranges caster sugar for dusting small wine glass of orange liqueur tin foil
n Take a large double layered oblong of foil
n Cut the skin and pith off of the oranges and cut each orange in half
n Place the orange halves on the foil and squeeze any juice left on the orange skin over the oranges
n Dust liberally with caster sugar and pour over the orange liqueur
n Fold up the foil making a parcel and scrunch the ends to make a handle
n Place on the barbecue when the coals are cooling, after 10 minutes use your
Thermapen to check the internal temperature of the oranges have heated to around 50 °C and prepare to serve
n Open the parcel and smell the aroma – wait for the rush!