MASONRY CHARCOAL BARBECUE AR2060F
Width: 202 cm
Depth: 057 cm
Height: 245 cm
Weight: 820 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 69x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Pineapple with a Honey & Rum Glaze"
1 medium pineapple
2 tbsp dark rum
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp muscovado sugar
1 tbsp lime juice
Remove the top of the pineapple and cut into quarters, removing the core
In a small bowl mix together the rum, honey, sugar and lime until dissolved
Coat each quarter with the glaze, saving some for serving
Place on the barbecue over a medium-low heat, grill both sides until lightly charred and at 50 °C.
Brush a little glaze on when turning
Serve hot with the remaining glaze drizzled over the top.