…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 163 cm
Depth: 058 cm
Height: 221 cm
Weight: 790 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Masonry Outdoor Barbecue PR4030F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Available in two colours: Brown and Grey
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Masonry Outdoor Barbecue PR4030F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Char-Grilled Greek Lamb"
1 boned butterflied leg lamb
1 tbsp chopped mint
1 tsp chopped basil
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp parsley
1 clove garlic, crushed
¼ cup mint sauce
¼ cup olive oil
1 tbsp tomato paste
Marinate lamb for 24 hours in all ingredients except fetta.
Cut pockets in lamb and insert cubed fetta.
Cook lamb on grill until done to your liking. Do not overcook.
Serve with Greek salad and crusty bread.