MEDITERRANEAN BRICK BARBECUE FR001F
Width: 330 cm
Depth: 093 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 2700 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 75x60 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø85cm X Ø85cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY)
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill
- 1 regular grid
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions
- Transport insurance
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with refractory bricks
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Sicilian style tuna with salsa verde
120ml Filippo Berio Extra
Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsp lemon juice
Freshly ground black pepper
5 tbsp chopped parsley
4 tuna or swordfish steaks
3 tbsp capers
Grated zest of 1 lemon
1 large garlic clove, chopped
3 anchovy fillets
In a shallow dish mix 3 tbsp of the oil with half of the lemon juice and 1 tbsp of the chopped parsley.
Season with salt and pepper then place the fish steaks in the marinade and turn them so they are coated on each side.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning once.
Rinse the capers and put into a small food processor with the rest of the oil, parsley, lemon zest, garlic and anchovies.
Pulse until the ingredients become a thick paste.
Place the fish steaks on a hot barbecue grill and cook for 3-4 mins on each side.
Serve the fish steaks topped with the salsa.