MEDITERRANEAN BRICK BARBECUE FR0024F
Width: 402 cm
Depth: 095 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 2900 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x55 cm (x2)
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø75m X Ø65cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY)
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill
- 1 regular grid
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions
- Transport insurance
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with refractory bricks
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Fruit Kebabs with chocolate sauce
Selection of seasonal fruit, e.g. pineapple, nectarines or peaches, strawberries or kiwi
2 tbsp Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil
2 tbsp caster sugar
3 tbsp Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil
75g dark chocolate
3 tsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
To make the chocolate sauce, put all the ingredients into a small saucepan, heat gently, stirring until the chocolate has melted and the sauce is smooth.
Remove the core from the pineapple and cut the flesh into chunks.
Halve the nectarines or peaches, remove the stones and cut into thick slices.
Peel and cut the kiwi fruit into quarters.
Thread the fruit onto skewers, brush with Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil and dust with caster sugar.
Place on a medium hot barbecue, cook for 5-7 minutes, turning to grill all over.
Serve with the chocolate sauce