…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 256 cm
Depth: 080 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 1350 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 88x60cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY)
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill
- 1 regular grid
- Sink in clay
- Printed assembly instructions
- Transport insurance
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Mediterranean Brick Barbecue FR0086F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with refractories bricks
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Mediterranean Brick Barbecue FR0086F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Mediterranean Brick Barbecue FR0086F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
SEA BASS WITH LEMON AND DILL WITH TOMATO DRESSING
2 medium sea bass, cleaned and descaled
6 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of ½ lemon
½ lemon sliced
2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1. Use a sharp knife to cut slashes in the fish skin. Mix the oil, lemon juice and half the dill together in a shallow non-metallic dish. Push the lemon slices and remaining dill inside the fish cavity. Place the fish in the marinade and spoon the juices all over and inside the fish. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge, turning the fish at least once.
2. Lift the fish from the marinade and place on a large piece of foil, fold over the foil and seal to make a tight parcel. Cook the fish over hot barbecue coals for 15-20 mins, turning once until the fish flakes easily.