…………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………
Width: 080 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 620 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Modern Barbecue AV20M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue AV20M
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue AV20M
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1 leg of lamb, butterflied
bunch of mint
bunch of coriander, well bashed and chopped
400g can chickpeas
250g natural yoghurt
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
ground coriander seeds
cracked black pepper
Have your butcher bone and butterfly a nice leg of lamb.
Mash half the chickpeas and combine with balance of marinade ingredients. Score the skin of the leg and rub well with marinade. Place in a large zip lock bag with the marinade (keep about half of it for the sauce – see below) and the leg, refrigerate til ready to cook (overnight if possible).
Light Weber in the usual way and have ready a Heat Beads® BBQ foil drip tray. Cut carrots, red onion, potato, baby squash – and any other roastable vegies you like – into small chunks. Place into drip tray, sprinkle with ground cumin and ground coriander seeds, sea salt and black pepper and remainder of whole chickpeas.
When Weber is ready, put the vegie tray between the charcoal buckets on the lower level and place leg on upper grill so that juices will drip onto vegies. Cook lamb to your liking and then let rest for 10-15 mins. Vegies should be just right by now, also. I make a sauce with white wine and the balance of the marinade and a little seasoning to taste. Enjoy.