…………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 200 cm
Weight: 760 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 86x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Modern Barbecue AV25M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Barbecue AV25M. Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"The Perfect Marinade"
4 tsp cumin
½ tsp cayenne
1 tsp hot paprika
2 tsp coriander powder
1 crushed garlic
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp powdered galanga (ginger will substitute)
juice of 1 lemon or lime
generous splash of Worcestershire
sauce and dark soy sauce
3 ‘glugs’ of good red wine
Mix all dry ingredients, add wet ingredients except red wine and mix to a smooth paste (like a bread dough). Add red wine, stir until smooth and consistency of toothpaste. Coat both sides of rump steak, marinade for 2-3 hours.
Now drink the rest of the red wine while waiting for the meat to absorb the flavours.
Grill to medium rare, enjoy with simple salad and some more good red wine.