MODERN BARBECUE AV25M
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 200 cm
Weight: 760 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 86x48 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
To view the optional Grill F50 with Flipper Grid, click HERE
Find out about other barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"The Perfect Marinade"
4 tsp cumin
½ tsp cayenne
1 tsp hot paprika
2 tsp coriander powder
1 crushed garlic
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp powdered galanga (ginger will substitute)
juice of 1 lemon or lime
generous splash of Worcestershire
sauce and dark soy sauce
3 ‘glugs’ of good red wine
Mix all dry ingredients, add wet ingredients except red wine and mix to a smooth paste (like a bread dough).
Add red wine, stir until smooth and consistency of toothpaste.
Coat both sides of rump steak, marinade for 2-3 hours.
Now drink the rest of the red wine while waiting for the meat to absorb the flavours.
Grill to medium rare, enjoy with simple salad and some more good red wine.