…………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………
Width: 075 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 700 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 59x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Modern Barbecue AV702F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue AV702F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue AV702F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade"
"This recipe was created by putting together all the stickiest and tastiest things I ever had in a bbq marinade and whaddya know? … I made the stickiest, tastiest bbq sauce ever. There ain’t enough hogs on this planet to sate my appetite once I get going with this one!"
1 cup hoisin sauce
3 tbsp tomato paste or tomato
2 tbsp molasses or golden syrup
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp Tabasco sauce
1 tbsp kecap manis (Indonesian soy sauce)
2 tbsp soft brown sugar
5 cloves garlic, crushed knob ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp mustard powder
2 tbsp pineapple or orange juice
Mix all the ingredients together, rub it on your favourite bit of hog - most people like ribs - and bbq ‘til it’s black as a dogs guts!