…………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………
Width: 120 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 900 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 59x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Modern Barbecue AV720F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue AV720F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue AV720F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Treat BBQ Like a Wok"
"Great for vegos and gluten intolerant. You need a nice, heavy BBQ plate which you can heat up and then back the temperature off. Have a clean, dedicated plate for this one - no bits of old sausage should make it into this meal!"
finely grated fresh ginger
tamari or good quality light soy
fresh red asian chilli (optional)
green beans (especially snake beans for the nutty flavour)
red and green capsicum
yellow baby squash
Slice up and marinate good quality Indonesian tempeh for a few hours.
Experiment with the marinade proportions - the tempeh should be coated but not drowning. Go easy with the sesame oil.
Chop mouth-sized pieces of any combination of seasonal vegetables from the list, putting together contrasting colours:
Hot water soak or par boil some noodles. Vietnamese rice vermicelli is good, so are Japanese udon if you’re after a more wintery feel. Or, grab some fresh ones if you’re near an Asian grocery.
Have some fresh mung bean sprouts ready to go to add last. Chop and set aside some fresh coriander for garnish. Have some chopped roasted peanuts set aside for garnish.
Ok, here we go.
Fire up the BBQ and oil very lightly with sunflower oil or peanut oil. No canola, it’s evil.
Stir fry the tempeh and put to a cooler part of the plate. Reserve the marinade.
Stir fry the veg. Add in the noodles and join tempeh, noodles and veg together, final stir fry on the BBQ plate. Cook the veg fast. Add a little reserved marinade or tiny bit of water to cook quicker or steam on the plate, up to you. Add in the bean sprouts at the last minute, one stir through.
Plate up. Garnish with coriander and dried peanuts.