…………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 900 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 59x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Modern Barbecue AV740F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue AV740F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue AV740F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Char-Grilled Mango and Honey"
Simple yet extremely satisfying, healthy yet indulgent.
4 small mangoes
2 tbsp brown sugar
Slice mangoes into 4 cheeks and score diagonal cuts through each cheek without breaking the skin. Sprinkle each cheek with brown sugar and place on a hot bbq grill plate until browned slightly. To serve, add a dollop of thickened cream and drizzle honey. May serve 4 (but if you feel like being naughty serves 2)