…………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………
Width: 120 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 668 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Modern Barbecue Design AV15M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Barbecue Design AV15M. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Char-Grilled Scotch Fillet"
"This recipe is a family favourite!"
4 scotch fillets
pinch of sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
½ cup of olive oil
2 peeled garlic cloves
juice of 1 lemon
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
handful of parsley
To make the marinade, mix together brown sugar, sea salt, freshly ground pepper and sweet chilli sauce.
Pat dry beef and rub this mixture into the meat. Rest while barbecue gets hot.
Sear on both sides and then reduce the heat and cook slowly. Meanwhile, make this yummy sauce to serve with the beef.
Blend all sauce ingredients together in a blender and serve as a sauce with the beef. Delicious!