MODERN BARBECUE DESIGN AV15M
Width: 120 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 668 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x48 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
To view the optional Grill F50 with Flipper Grid, click HERE
Find out about other barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant;
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Char-Grilled Scotch Fillet"
4 scotch fillets
pinch of sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
½ cup of olive oil
2 peeled garlic cloves
juice of 1 lemon
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
handful of parsley
To make the marinade, mix together brown sugar, sea salt, freshly ground pepper and sweet chilli sauce.
Pat dry beef and rub this mixture into the meat. Rest while barbecue gets hot.
Sear on both sides and then reduce the heat and cook slowly. Meanwhile, make this yummy sauce to serve with the beef.
Blend all sauce ingredients together in a blender and serve as a sauce with the beef.