MODERN BARBECUE GRILL AR820F
Width: 60 cm
Depth: 45 cm
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 307 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 50x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Caprese Salad with Grilled Flank Steak"
Beef London Broil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
Mix tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, 1 clove minced garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl; toss to coat.
Cover bowl and refrigerate.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
Place steak in a large resealable bag; add 1 clove minced garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Seal the bag and distribute the oil mixture over the steak.
Cook the steak on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium.
An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
Let stand for 5 minutes before thinly slicing across the grain.
Divide lettuce onto 4 serving plates; drizzle about 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil onto each lettuce portion.
Top each salad with 1/4 the steak and 1/4 the tomato mixture.