MODERN BARBECUE GRILL FOR YOUR GARDEN AR830F
Width: 80 cm
Depth: 87 cm
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 487 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Grilled Chicken with Rosemary and Bacon"
Market Pantry Fresh Chicken
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon garlic powder on a chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
Lay one rosemary sprig on the chicken breast.
Wrap the bacon around the chicken to hold the rosemary on.
Secure the bacon with a toothpick or an additional thick rosemary stem.
Cook the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 minutes per side.
An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Stay near the grill to combat any flare ups from the bacon. Remove the toothpicks before serving.