…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 164 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 230 cm
Weight: 870 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV30M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV30M
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV30M
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Greek Marinated Lamb Spit Roast BBQ Recipe
- 3kg lamb shoulder, boned and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 onions, grated
- 3 tomatoes, grated
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Rub the marinade all over the lamb and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight if possible.
Prepare the spit roast BBQ ensuring the Heat Beads® Briquettes are well lit. Place the meat onto the spit and cook for approximately two hours.
Serve the spit roast lamb with crusty bread, tzatziki and a fresh salsa of tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and capsicum.