…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 200 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 1105 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 86x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Aluminum door
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV35M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Barbecue with Sink AV35M. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Scallops with Mango Salsa BBQ Recipe
•1 mango, flesh diced
•1 tablespoon lime juice
•1 lime leaf, finely sliced
•2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped roughly
•1 teaspoon fish sauce
•1 long red chilli, diced (optional)
•8 scallops, cleaned & preferably in the shell
•8 beetle leaves
•1 teaspoon olive oil
•½ tablespoon macadamia oil
Make the salsa by gently tossing together the mango, lime juice and leaf, coriander leaves and fish sauce. Put in the fridge.
Quickly char-grill your scallops with a little oil, then allow to cool slightly. About one minute on each side.
Lay your beetle leaves on the scallop shells then top with a scallop on each leaf.
Spoon over a little salsa then drizzle with macadamia oil. Eat immediately.