…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 200 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 1105 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 86x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Aluminum door
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
To view the optional Grill F50 with Flipper Grid, click HERE
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV35M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV35M
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV35M
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Scallops with Mango Salsa BBQ Recipe
•1 mango, flesh diced
•1 tablespoon lime juice
•1 lime leaf, finely sliced
•2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped roughly
•1 teaspoon fish sauce
•1 long red chilli, diced (optional)
•8 scallops, cleaned & preferably in the shell
•8 beetle leaves
•1 teaspoon olive oil
•½ tablespoon macadamia oil
Make the salsa by gently tossing together the mango, lime juice and leaf, coriander leaves and fish sauce. Put in the fridge.
Quickly char-grill your scallops with a little oil, then allow to cool slightly. About one minute on each side.
Lay your beetle leaves on the scallop shells then top with a scallop on each leaf.
Spoon over a little salsa then drizzle with macadamia oil. Eat immediately.