…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 200 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 960 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV45M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Barbecue with Sink AV45M. Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
BBQ Chicken with Lemon and Chilli Recipe
•1 Free Range chicken, jointed into 8 to 10 pieces
•3 lemons cut into 6
•4 long red chillies (more if you like it hot)
•2 red onions cut into thick slices
•4 cloves garlic roughly chopped
•1 knob ginger, grated
•½ bunch parsley, ½ bunch coriander (both chopped)
•¼ cup Sherry vinegar (or any sweet vinegar)
•salt & pepper
•½ bunch coriander, ½ bunch parsley, 3 spring onions
•2 lemons, 1 long red chilli
•extra-virgin olive oil
Mix all of the ingredients together & marinate overnight or as long as possible.
Arrange all onto a wire rack closely together, place another rack on top to hold all in place.
Cook chicken between racks.