…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 200 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 960 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
To view the optional Grill F50 with Flipper Grid, click HERE
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV45M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV45M
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV45M
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
BBQ Chicken with Lemon and Chilli Recipe
•1 Free Range chicken, jointed into 8 to 10 pieces
•3 lemons cut into 6
•4 long red chillies (more if you like it hot)
•2 red onions cut into thick slices
•4 cloves garlic roughly chopped
•1 knob ginger, grated
•½ bunch parsley, ½ bunch coriander (both chopped)
•¼ cup Sherry vinegar (or any sweet vinegar)
•salt & pepper
•½ bunch coriander, ½ bunch parsley, 3 spring onions
•2 lemons, 1 long red chilli
•extra-virgin olive oil
Mix all of the ingredients together & marinate overnight or as long as possible.
Arrange all onto a wire rack closely together, place another rack on top to hold all in place.
Cook chicken between racks.