…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 195 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 215 cm
Weight: 1200 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details:Modern Barbecue with Sink AV811F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Barbecue with Sink AV811F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Sticky Honey Sesame Drumsticks
Five pantry staples plus a family pack of drumsticks equals one saucy, scrumptious supper. This is a weeknight superstar, ready in less than 30 minutes. Serve with rice and steamed green vegetables to fill up growling bellies. Dress up your drums with pretty sliced green onions and lime wedges.
1/4 cup (60 mL) liquid honey
2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame seeds
2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame oil
2 tbsp (30 mL) sodium-reduced soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 lb (907 g) chicken drumsticks
In large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce and garlic.
Using paper towels, pat drumsticks dry; toss with sauce to coat. Arrange on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet.
Bake in 400ºF (200ºC) oven, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, about 25 minutes.