…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 800 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV821F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Barbecue with Sink AV821F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Miso Chicken, Broccoli Slaw
2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
2 tsp (10 mL) miso paste
2 tsp (10 mL) sodium-reduced soy sauce
2 tbsp (30 mL) light-tasting olive oil
2 tbsp (30 mL) unseasoned rice vinegar
3 cups (750 mL) broccoli slaw
8 oz (227 g) boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
In large bowl, stir together miso, sesame oil and soy sauce until smooth; set aside 2 tsp for marinade.
Whisk olive oil and vinegar into miso mixture. Add broccoli slaw and red pepper; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, stir reserved miso mixture with chicken to coat; let stand for 10 minutes.
Bake chicken on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet in 400ºF (200ºC) oven until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, about 20 minutes.
Let chicken cool enough to handle. Slice chicken; serve with slaw.