…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 195 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 1300 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV30M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Barbecue with Sink AV30M. Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Plank-Grilled Salmon with
Creamy Tarragon Sauce
Grilling salmon on a cedar plank imparts a deliciously smoky flavour to the fish. The tarragon cream sauce uses low-in-saturated-fat Greek-style yogurt. Look for cedar planks with other grilling supplies in supermarkets or hardware stores.
¼ pounds salmon fillet
½ teaspoon plus a pinch of salt, divided
¼ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1tablespoon orange juice
1tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
1. Soak a cedar grilling plank in water for 2 to 4 hours.
2. About 20 minutes before you’re ready to grill, preheat grill to medium. Season salmon with
½ teaspoon salt and let stand while the grill preheats.
3. Meanwhile, combine yogurt with 1 table spoon oil, orange juice, tarragon and the remaining pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Whisk vigorously until all the oil has been in corporate into the yogurt.
4. When ready to grill, brush the salmon with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Place the soaked cedar plank directly over the fire for about 1 minute. Using tongs, turn the plank over to expose the slightly charred side. Place the salmon fillet skin-side down on the plank. Cover the grill and cook until the salmon is easily flaked with a fork, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove the entire plank from the grill and serve from it or transfer the salmon to a serving platter. Serve the salmon with the sauce.