…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 150 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 1100 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV850F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV850F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV850F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Paprika-Herb Rubbed Chicken
Herbs de Provence, a mixture of dried herbs commonly used in the south of France, combines with paprika, sale and pepper to make a beautiful rub for the chicken. You can find commercial mixtures of herbs de Provence in the spice section at some natural foods stores and/or gourmet markets. It’s also easy to make your own. Mix 1 tablespoon each (or equal proportions) dried thyme, rosemary, oregano, marjoram and savory in a small jar. If desired, add a pinch of dried lavender and crushed aniseed. You can also try it with steak and tofu.
1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
2 teaspoons paprika
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1-1 ¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
1. Combine herbes de Provence, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Coat both sides of chicken with the rub up to 30 minutes before grilling.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high.
4. Oil the grill rack (see Tip, page 5). Grill the chicken, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165°F, 4 to 8 minutes per side.