…………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………
Width: 080 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 625 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Modern Brick Barbecue AV10M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Brick Barbecue AV10M. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Asado Style Beef Ribs2
3kg beef short ribs cut into
5cm lengths brine (6 tbsp salt dissolved in
1L of water Chimichurri
1 bunch flat leaved parsley, stems removed
6 cloves garlic, peeled
1 cup olive oil
½ cup lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp chili flakes
Firstly, the night before you cook prepare the chimichurri.
Combine ingredients and puree them in a blender or food processor.
This should make approximately 2 cups of chimichurri. Set aside 1 cup to serve with the cooked ribs, and use the remaining cup to marinate the ribs. Make sure they are well covered and refrigerate overnight.
When you are about to cook, take the ribs out of the refrigerator and season them with black pepper, and let them reach room temperature while you prepare your Heat Beads® coals.
When the coals are ready, place the ribs on the hottest part of the grill and sear them on one side until they are nicely browned. Turn and baste the ribs with the brine and grill until the other side is browned too. Then move the ribs to a cooler part of the grill and continue to turn and baste the ribs frequently until they are done. This should take 16-20 minutes.
Serve the grilled ribs with the reserved chimichurri sauce, a green salad, and a hearty red wine.