…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 60 cm
Depth: 45 cm
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 307 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Moderne Barbecue Grill AR820F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height ( ) request cote
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more information available at: Paypal
Moderne Barbecue Grill AR820F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please . contact us
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
" Caprese Salad with Grilled Flank Steak"
2 tomatoes, diced
1 (4 ounce) ball fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound flank steak
Beef London Broil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 (6.5 ounce) bag butter lettuce mix
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or to taste
olive oil, or to taste
Mix tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, 1 clove minced garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl; toss to coat. Cover bowl and refrigerate.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
Place steak in a large resealable bag; add 1 clove minced garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Seal the bag and distribute the oil mixture over the steak.
Cook the steak on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Let stand for 5 minutes before thinly slicing across the grain.
Divide lettuce onto 4 serving plates; drizzle about 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil onto each lettuce portion. Top each salad with 1/4 the steak and 1/4 the tomato mixture.