……………………….. Free Shipping …………………………
Width: 350x220 cm
Depth: 170 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 2500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 72x53cm
Delivery time: 7-8 weeks
Payment method for the Natural Stone Barbecue and Pizza Oven GR62F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Natural Stone Barbecue and Pizza Oven GR62F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
4 x 225g sirloin steaks
150ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp chopped rosemary spikes
1 tsp dried oregano
1½ tsp cracked black peppercorns
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
100g wild rocket
A little freshly shaved Parmesan
1. Trim the fat from the steak and brush with a tablespoon of the oil.
2. Mix the chopped rosemary, oregano, black pepper and garlic together with 1 tsp salt and rub evenly over both sides of the steaks, place on a plate and leave to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Lay the marinated steaks on a hot barbecue and sear for 2-3 minutes on both sides for a rare steak (or 4 minutes for medium), basting it occasionally with the remaining marinade.
4. Lift onto a board, cover loosely with foil and leave to rest for at least 5 minutes. Steak served straight from the barbecue can be tough and chewy but after resting in its own juices it will become lovely and tender.
5. Using a sharp knife slice the meat slightly on the diagonal, arrange over the rocket. Serve with roasted tomatoes.
6. Tip any meat juices into the dressing and whisk again then drizzle over the salads. Scatter a small amount of Parmesan over each portion before serving.