……………………….. Free Shipping …………………………
Width: 230 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 230 cm
Weight: 1350 cm
Dimension of the cooking surface: 72x53cm
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Natural Stone Barbecue Pit GR54F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Natural Stone Barbecue Pit GR54F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
ITALIAN BUTTERFLY LAMB
1 boned leg lamb, approx 1.8 kg (Your butcher can bone your lamb)
3 large onions
Filippo Berio Olive Oil
Sun Dried Tomato and Balsamic Vinegar Marinade:
120ml Filippo Berio Olive Oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp sun dried tomato paste
4 tsp dried oregano
5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp salt
1. Open out the boned leg of lamb, discard any excess fat and lay meat out in a long flat piece. Put into a large dish. Mix the marinade, and pour over the lamb, turning it so it is covered all over. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Bring the lamb to room temperature before cooking. Peel and thickly slice the onions, brush with oil on both sides. Place the lamb on a medium hot barbecue, and cook for 20 minutes each side. Transfer the lamb to a carving board, cover with foil and stand for 15 minutes before carving.
3. Meanwhile, cook the onion slices on the barbecue and serve with the lamb.