……………………….. Free Shipping …………………………
Width: 230 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 230 cm
Weight: 1350 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 72x53cm
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Natural Stone Barbecue With Sink GR42F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Natural Stone Barbecue With Sink GR42F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Grilled Shrimp Skewers over White Bean Salad
Fresh herbs make all the difference in this light, summery bean salad that in turn makes an aromatic bed for the easy grilled shrimp. The shrimp and salad are wonderful together but you could also make them separately. Consider skewering and grilling scallops as another delicious option.
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
1/3 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons packed fresh oregano, minced
2 tablespoons packed fresh sage, minced
2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
½ teaspoon salt
2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed
12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 cup finely diced celery
24 raw shrimp (21-25 per pound; peeled and deveined
1. Combine lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, oregano, sage, chives, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the dressing in a small bowl. Add beans, tomatoes and celery to the large bowl; toss well.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high or place a grill pan over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Thread shrimp onto 6 skewers. (If using a grill pan, you don’t need to skewer the shrimp.)
4. Oil the grill or the grill pan. Grill the shrimp until pink and firm, turning once, about 4 minutes total. Serve the shrimp on the white bean salad, drizzled with the reserved dressing.