ONLINE STONE BARBECUE AV350F
Width: 212 cm
Depth: 058 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 870 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 75x53cM
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price remains the same!
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Leg of Crackling Pork"
5-6kg leg of pork, uncooked
salt and pepper to taste
If not already scored, the pork should be scored in a diamond pattern, ensuring you cut right through the rind, but not too deeply into the fat.
Prepare the barbecue with Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
Rub the oil and salt over the roast.
Season it with pepper and place it on the barbecue.
Cook it with the lid on for 3½ hours, or until the meat is well cooked.
Do not lift the lid during the first hour of cooking time as this may prevent the skin from crackling.
Serve the pork sliced with vegetables or salad; and partner it with apple sauce, gravy, or baked fruit.
We have found that you can almost guarantee crackling on your pork by following the 3 golden crackling rules:
1. Cook with a very hot fire
- For a small pork roast, no extra fuel will be required
- For an average pork roast, use 10% more fuel
- For a huge leg of pork (over two drip trays), use 20% more fuel
2. When you buy the pork, make sure that it has white skin (not yellow or brown)
3. The pork should have a good layer of fat under the skin