…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 212 cm
Depth: 058 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 870 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Online Stone Barbecue AV350F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more information available at: Paypal
Online Stone Barbecue AV350F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Leg of Crackling Pork"
5-6kg leg of pork, uncooked
salt and pepper to taste
If not already scored, the pork should be scored in a diamond pattern, ensuring you cut right through the rind, but not too deeply into the fat.
Prepare the barbecue with Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes. Rub the oil and salt over the roast. Season it with pepper and place it on the barbecue.
Cook it with the lid on for 3½ hours, or until the meat is well cooked. Do not lift the lid during the first hour of cooking time as this may prevent the skin from crackling.
Serve the pork sliced with vegetables or salad; and partner it with apple sauce, gravy, or baked fruit.
We have found that you can almost guarantee crackling on your pork by following the 3 golden crackling rules:
1. Cook with a very hot fire
- For a small pork roast, no extra fuel will be required
- For an average pork roast, use 10% more fuel
- For a huge leg of pork (over two drip trays), use 20% more fuel
2. When you buy the pork, make sure that it has white skin (not yellow or brown)
3. The pork should have a good layer of fat under the skin