…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 330 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 1000 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Online Store Brick Barbecue AV2500F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Online Store Brick Barbecue AV2500F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Online Store Brick Barbecue AV2500F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1−1/2 pounds steak
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup bourbon
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons water
1 garlic clove, crushed
Mix all ingredients together, place in zip lock bag and marinate steak 4 hours or overnight. Prepare grill for a hot fire. Grill steak to desired doneness. This recipe is good with any cut of steak you like.