…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 315 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 1040 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grid of the grill;
- Wooden door and shelves
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Online store Portuguese BBQ with sink CE8040F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Online store Portuguese BBQ with sink CE8040F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Online store Portuguese BBQ with sink CE8040F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1 cup pitted black olives, such as Kalamata
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh herbs, such as a mix of parsley, rosemary, and thyme
4 large cloves garlic, minced and mashed to a paste with a pinch of salt
4 to 4-1/2 lb. butterflied leg of lamb
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 large lemon, seeded
Finely chop the olives until paste-like. Whisk in half of the olive oil and 1 Tbs. of the herbs.
Combine the remaining herbs and oil with the garlic in a small bowl.
Rub the herb and garlic marinade all over the lamb and wrap it well in plastic wrap. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
When ready to grill, prepare a medium (375°F) charcoal or gas grill fire. Season the lamb generously with salt and pepper. Grill the lamb, flipping once, until the thickest part is 120°F for medium rare, 15 to 18 minutes.
Transfer the lamb to a cutting board, squeeze the lemon half over it, tent with foil, and let rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice across the grain, drizzle any accumulated juice over it, and serve with the olive purée