OUTDOOR BBQ AV0050F
Width: 120 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 111 cm
Weight: 340 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Barbecued Orange Chicken"
2 1/2 lbs chicken parts
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1/4 cup tomato paste
1 orange zest, removed with grater, orange slices reserved for salad
1 large, ripe tomato
1 orange, sectioned (without rind, see above)
2 scallions, chopped
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
1/8 Teaspoon salt
1/8 Teaspoon pepper
Prepare grill; heat coals.
In medium bowl, mix together all barbecue ingredients until smooth.
Place chicken on grill away from centre heat, skin−side−down; cook 15 minutes.
Turn chicken and grill for 10 additional minutes.
Brush chicken pieces with sauce and turn occasionally; cooking for additional 10 minutes.
Cut tomato into wedges and place in medium bowl.
Use sharp paring knife to cut out white pith off orange.
Remove orange sections and add them to tomato.
Sprinkle with oil, vinegar and scallions; toss.
Season with salt and pepper and toss again.
Serve chicken with salad on the side.