OUTDOOR BRICK BARBECUE FOR GARDEN CE1040F
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 240 cm
Weight: 615 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Grilled Farmers' Market Sandwiches"
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices eggplant
2 (1/2-inch-thick) slices red onion
1 large zucchini, cut lengthwise into 4 pieces
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
4 (2 1/2-ounce) ciabatta bread portions, cut in half horizontally
4 (1-ounce) slices provolone cheese, halved
8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato $
8 basil leaves
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil evenly over both sides of eggplant, onion, and zucchini.
Sprinkle with rosemary, pepper, and salt.
Combine 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar in a bowl.
Brush vinegar mixture over cut sides of bread.
Place onion on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 6 minutes on each side or until tender.
Remove from grill, and separate into rings.
Grill eggplant and zucchini 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
Cut zucchini pieces in half crosswise.
Place bread, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 2 minutes.
Remove from grill.
Place 1 piece of cheese on bottom halves bread portions; top each serving with 1 eggplant slice, 1 tomato slice, 1 basil leaf, 2 pieces zucchini, one-fourth of onion rings, 1 eggplant slice, 1 tomato slice, 1 basil leaf, 1 piece of cheese, and top half of bread.
Place sandwiches on grill rack; grill 2 minutes, covered, or until cheese melts.