…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 165 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 750 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 78x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Outdoor Brick Barbecue Grill AV323F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Outdoor Brick Barbecue Grill AV323F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Outdoor Brick Barbecue Grill AV323F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
2 lbs. ground beef
1 cup soft breadcrumbs
3/4 cup Burgundy wine
1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
2 teaspoons onion salt
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 hamburger buns
Mix together first 9 ingredients. Shape into 8 patties. Broil or grill 4−5 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness. Serve in hamburger buns with sliced tomatoes and onions.