OUTDOOR BRICK BBQ AV2710F
Width: 174 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 670 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Tangy Rib Eye Steaks"
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup real maple syrup
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/2 cup beer
4 (10 ounce) beef rib eye steaks
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, maple syrup, chopped garlic, grated ginger root, sesame oil, Tabasco sauce, and mix well to blend.
Now add beer and stir lightly to mix.
Prepare steaks by scoring any fatty outside areas on steak with a knife, (this prevents the steaks from curling when barbecuing).
Place steaks in a casserole dish and pour marinade over.
Using a fork, punch holes in steaks so that the marinade penetrates into the steaks.
Turn steaks over and repeat punching holes.
Cover with clear wrap or foil and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or longer.
You can also refrigerate and marinate overnight.
Prepare and preheat barbecue to high heat.
Place steaks directly on grill and sear one side for about 15 seconds.
Turn steaks over and cook for about 5 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 5 minutes for medium−rare, depending on thickness.
Test for doneness by cutting into the middle of the steak.