Width: 145 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 650 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Outdoor Brick Grill AV322F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Outdoor Brick Grill AV322F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Outdoor Brick Grill AV322F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1/4 cup cider vinegar
3 tablespoons prepared coarse−ground mustard
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 lime, juiced
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
6 tablespoons olive oil ground black pepper to taste
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
In a large, nonreactive container, thoroughly mix cider vinegar, whole grain mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, and salt. Whisk in olive oil and pepper. Place chicken in the mixture.
Cover, and marinate chicken in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.