…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 164 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 230 cm
Weight: 870 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Outdoor Cast Stone Barbecue AV270F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Outdoor Cast Stone Barbecue AV270F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Outdoor Cast Stone Barbecue AV270F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Beer Can BBQ Chook"
1 whole free range or organic chicken
2 tsp olive oil
1 large can beer – the Germans make the big cans, like DAB cherry wood chips (optional)
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp granulated onion
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
½ tsp garlic
½ tsp ground coriander
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl combine the rub ingredients.
Lightly spray or brush all over with the oil, and season inside and out with the rub.
Open the beer can and pour off half of the beer. Set the half-full can on a flat surface and slide the chicken over the top so the can fits inside the cavity. Transfer the bird to the grill, keeping the can upright. Carefully balance the bird on its two legs and the can. Roast for 1¼ to 1½ hours.
Carefully remove the chicken and the can from the BBQ, being careful not to spill the beer – it will be hot. Let the chicken rest for about 10 minutes before lifting it from the can. Discard the beer. Cut the chicken into serving pieces.
To make it even better, try soaking some cherry wood chips in the remaining beer for a few hours beforehand and place them in the Weber with the roasting chook for an extra smoky flavour.