……………………….. Free Shipping …………………………
Width: 390 cm
Depth: 170 cm
Height: 215 cm
Weight: 2500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 72x53cm
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Outdoor Natural Stone Barbecue GR63F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Outdoor Natural Stone Barbecue GR63F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
PORK & ROSEMARY KEBABS
500g minced pork
25g fresh breadcrumbs
1 small onion, very finely chopped
1 dessert apple, peeled and grated
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary spikes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
1 tbsp lemon or orange juice
Yogurt & Herb Sauce:
4 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
4 tbsp natural yogurt
Grated zest ½ lemon
4 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Put the minced pork into a large bowl, add breadcrumbs, onion, grated apple, rosemary and seasoning. Mix together very well, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Prepare the Yogurt & Herb Sauce by whisking the ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Form the pork mixture into 20 balls and thread onto metal skewers.
4. Mix the oil and lemon or orange juice together and brush the kebabs all over. Place on the barbecue and cook for about 12 minutes, turning the skewers until golden brown all over.
5. To serve, drizzle with the Yogurt & Herb Sauce.