…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 158 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 240 cm
Weight: 720 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Outdoor Portuguese BBQ CE2050F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more information available at: Paypal
Outdoor Portuguese BBQ CE2050F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
2/3 cup chopped plum tomato
1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
4 (5-inch) portobello mushroom caps
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
Combine the tomato, cheese, 1/2 teaspoon oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
Remove brown gills from the undersides of mushroom caps using a spoon, and discard gills. Remove stems; discard. Combine 1/2 teaspoon oil, juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl; brush over both sides of mushroom caps. Place the mushroom caps, stem sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until soft.
Spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture into each mushroom cap. Cover and grill 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Notes: Since the garlic isn't really cooked, the mushrooms have a strong garlic flavor. Grill the mushrooms stem sides down first, so that when they're turned they'll be in the right position to be filled. If you want to plan ahead, remove the gills and stems from the mushrooms and combine the filling, then cover and chill until ready to grill.