…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 315 cm
Depth: 058 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 1110 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 78x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Outdoor Stone Barbecue AV380F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Outdoor Stone Barbecue AV380F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Outdoor Stone Barbecue AV380F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Homemade Baked Glazed Ham"
5-6kg pickled leg of pork, uncooked
440g can pineapple syrup
6 glace cherries
2 cups soft brown sugar
½ cup canned pineapple syrup
2 tsp mustard powder
With a sharp knife, cut the rind around the pork and down the centre to free it on all sides, ensuring that you have cut right through the rind to the fat.
Prepare the barbecue with Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes. Place the prepared leg of pork on the barbecue and cook with the lid on for 2 hours to blister the skin.
Remove the skin. This skin is delicious to eat when broken up and served
with drinks. Score the fat to form diamonds 2.5cm across and continue cooking with the lid on.
To make the glaze, combine all the glaze ingredients and heat them until the sugar dissolves.
Half an hour later, decorate the ham with the pineapple rings and glace cherries, using toothpicks to secure them. Liberally glaze and continue cooking. Smoke with hickory wood chunks after the glaze has been added. Glaze 2-3 more times during the last hour of cooking.
When ready, serve the hot meat sliced with salad or vegetables. Cold leftover ham makes beautiful sandwiches.