…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 177 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 810 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Portuguese Barbecue with sink CE3050PF
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Portuguese Barbecue with sink CE3050PF
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Portuguese Barbecue with sink CE3050PF
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Prep: 10 m
Cook: 20 m
Ready In: 4 h 30 m
Whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic powder, ground ginger, green onion, and vegetable oil in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the flank steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
Remove the flank steak from the marinade and shake off excess. Pour the remaining marinade into a small saucepan and set aside.
Cook the flank steak on the preheated grill until it begins to firm, and is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Once cooked, cover the steak with several sheets of aluminum foil, and set aside to rest for 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
While the steak is resting, bring the marinade to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour the sauce over the sliced steak to serve.