…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 177 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 810 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Portuguese Barbecue with sink CE3050PF
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Portuguese Barbecue with sink CE3050PF. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Prep: 10 m
Cook: 20 m
Ready In: 4 h 30 m
Whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic powder, ground ginger, green onion, and vegetable oil in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the flank steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
Remove the flank steak from the marinade and shake off excess. Pour the remaining marinade into a small saucepan and set aside.
Cook the flank steak on the preheated grill until it begins to firm, and is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Once cooked, cover the steak with several sheets of aluminum foil, and set aside to rest for 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
While the steak is resting, bring the marinade to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour the sauce over the sliced steak to serve.