…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 315 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 240 cm
Weight: 1050 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Portuguese BBQ Grill with sink CE6010F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Portuguese BBQ Grill with sink CE6010F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Portuguese BBQ Grill with sink CE6010F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
For the salsa, mix the fruit, jalapeño, lime and herbs in small bowl and season with kosher salt to taste. Add more lime juice if desired and refrigerate.
Rinse the swordfish and pat dry with paper towels. Lightly oil with olive oil and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Preheat the grill to medium high for 10-15 minutes. Melt the butter in a small pan or dish and whisk in the smoked paprika with the rosemary sprigs. Place the swordfish steak on the grill and use the rosemary sprigs to brush on the smoked paprika butter. Lay the rosemary sprigs on top of the fish as it cooks. Remove the rosemary sprigs and turn the fish after 4-5 minutes or when grill marks appear. Baste the other side of the fish with the smoked paprika butter and rosemary sprigs, lower the temperature to medium and close the grill lid. Cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the fish is opaque in center.
Remove from grill and cut the swordfish steak in half. Baste with additional smoked paprika butter and serve with fruit salsa.